If you’re looking to make a positive impact on the world while earning money from the comfort of your own home, look no further: 51Talk is looking for experienced ESL teachers to conduct online, one-on-one English lessons.
WHAT IS 51TALK?
51Talk is a leading online English education platform with a global family of over 10,000 teachers. We are publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange (COE).
Our mission is to bring the best English education available to millions of young learners across China. We believe that global communication is the foundation of the future, and by bringing the English language to millions of young people in China, we are planting the seeds for global progress.
Join us in making our vision a reality by becoming part of our global education family!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for experienced teachers who love working with children. 51Talk teachers love to make learning fun, and they bring excitement and energy to every lesson!
Here are our basic requirements:
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Experience teaching K-12
● Excellent social skills, professionalism,and patience
● Availability to teach at least 7.5 hours per week (each lesson lasts 25 minutes) whenever you’re available during the following times:
● 6am – 10am EST (Monday to Friday)
● 10pm – 10am EST (Saturday to Sunday)
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
All 51Talk classes are conducted as live, online, one-on-one lessons (we provide all the curriculum). You’ll need a few simple things to be eligible:
● A laptop or desktop computer with a strong internet connection
● A headset & webcam
● A quiet, clutter-free, and well-lit space in your home
HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?
Our top-performing teachers earn as much as $22 per hour.
In addition to hourly compensation, there are even more ways to earn:
● Referral incentives
● Performance-based incentives
● Pay raises commensurate with certifications and training completion
APPLY TODAY !
If you meet the requirements, have all the systems above and want to be a part of a well-recognized company while making a difference. Send your resume to email@example.com