Berlitz is seeking English teachers for San Luis Potosi in beautiful central Mexico! Our teaching positions offer you an exciting opportunity to enhance your teaching skills while enjoying the beauty and tradition of Mexican culture.
We are currently seeking challenge-driven individuals with the following personal qualities: dynamic, enthusiastic, polite, punctual, consistent and reliable, prepared, professional and responsible.
TRAINING STARTS January 12th and 19th ,2009
Additional training sessions beginning:
• April 6th, 2009
• August 10th, 2009
– Native Speaker of English, German or French
– Degree in teaching or teaching certificate (CELTA, TESL, TESOL)
– Must commit to at least one year.
– Capable of lesson planning and enjoy leading groups of people.
Why work for Berlitz?
-Highly competitive local salary: $80 Pesos an hour, $60 Pesos 45 min
(increases to $86.- / $65.- Pesos after a year)
-Free Spanish, French, and German lessons
-Intensive 2 week training period
– Opportunities for teaching both adult and young learner groups.
– Paid FM3 work permit
– First monthís living expenses paid up to 1500 Pesos.
– Health insurance coverage: 50% first year, 100% for subsequent years of employment.
– Eligible for 6 days of paid vacation after 6 months of employment.
Additional Opportunities: Become a Berlitz Language Coach! Our Professional Language Coaching Program allows you to work directly with professional, advanced-level English students in the workplace while offering intensive 1-on-1 language instruction and fluency development assistance.
• Qualified teachers are eligible for the coaching program after 2 months with Berlitz.
• Average income for a Coach ranges from $100-150 Pesos per hour.
• Opportunity to gain experience providing language training in a large company environment.
Please stipulate in your cover letter when you are available to start.
Qualified applicants will be interviewed by phone.
For further information contact: