BridgeLinguatec Language Institute will soon be hiring English teachers for its Santiago, Chile school. We offer professional, personalized classes to executives and business people in Santiago throughout the year. We are internationally certified and are committed to providing the highest quality language services to our clients.
To qualify candidates should be:
• Native English speakers
• TEFL, CELTA or TESOL Certified, or hold a degree in English language and pedagogy
• Have a university degree
For those who sign up before 31 March 2008, BridgeLinguatec offers accepted candidates the following Incentive Plan*:
• Assistance obtaining a legal work visa
• Travel stipend for classes taught outside of the Institute
• A 30 hour free Spanish course lasting 2 weeks (US$400)
• Free TEFL On-line certification for those not yet certified (US$300 value)
• Medical & Emergency Travel Insurance is available
• Recognition for experienced teachers
Interested persons should send a resume and cover letter to Jacques Pienaar at email@example.com , or call 56-2-233-4356. Please include information regarding when you plan on arriving in Chile and how long you plan to stay.
If you want to know a little more about Chile, visit: www.bridgechile.com
* The Teacher Incentive Plan is subject to a signed six month contract