The University of Washington School of Law will be conducting an Academic Legal English Course in Herat, Afghanistan from December 31- February 24. We seek a qualified ESL instructor to work in Herat, Afghanistan from the end of December – February 24. [Read more…] about Qualified ESL Instructor Needed in Afghanistan
Early American English Language Schools Beylikduzu branch is seeking for native English teachers for the summer period. The candidates should be resident in Istanbul, preferably close to Beylikduzu. Experience in teaching young learners is an asset.
We have new positions For English, Math and Accounting Teachers in Saudi Arabia for a top Oil and Gas Company.
The positions are on a single status 12 month renewable contract. This is a full time position, with a full timetable. You will be teaching adults aged 18-35 on a set curriculum.
[Read more…] about English, Math and Accounting Teachers Needed In Saudi Arabia
A new prestigious school based in Jeddah, looking for experienced TEFL/TESOL teachers.
Instructors preferably based in Saudi Arabia, with an option of transfering if approved, however other applicants will be accepted.
[Read more…] about New School In Jeddah Needs Teachers
Full Time or Part time Teachers of English are required to take part in our team to;
a) teach students both in classes and companies
b) proofread the books and material prepared by our publishing team
c) teach in our virtual classes on our Online English Teaching website.
Candidates a) experienced in Teaching Turkish students,
b) experienced in teaching at virtual classes
c) experinced in proofreading
d) with BA degree and teaching qualification
e) residing in Turkey
Please apply to;
tel : +90 212 219 4232
Fax : +90 212 343 8655
Halaskargazi cad. no 283/6
English Teacher Positions in Jeddah Saudi Arabia
(1-2-year renewable contracts)
• The National Institute of Technology (NIT) is a recently commissioned post secondary, English-medium institution for training and education of male students majoring in technology oriented programs.
• The Institute offers an intensive English Program, which is part of a preparatory program. The institute is interested in recruiting well-qualified, committed and experienced teachers of English and Math.
• NIT is using a well established English program that has been well developed to suit the technology training programs and it has been successfully used for decades at similar institutions.
Applicants are invited to apply at any time for the following JOINING dates:
1- Oct 2008
2- Feb 2009
“ONLY MALE APPLICANTS WITH MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEED APPLY”
• A first degree with an MA in TEFL/TESOL or Applied Linguistics or a one- year, full-time postgraduate Diploma in TEFL/TESL from an accredited university is preferred.
• A first degree with basic postgraduate qualifications in TESOL (e.g. RSA/UCLES DELTA or Dip TEFLA) can also be considered for candidates with appropriate experience.
• A bachelor degree and CELTA+2years overseas experience is also acceptable.
• An Associate Degree + TEFL Certificate + Relevant Experience
A very competitive package depending upon qualifications and experience. All compensation is tax-free. Details will be presented during a face to face interview.
The working week is from Saturday to Wednesday. The teaching load is expected to be around 30 contact hours per week in addition to the usual out of class duties. Occasionally, faculty may have to substitute for a colleague who is sick or on emergency leave.
Calendar: NIT has its own academic calendar which is basically similar to the trimester system.
Vacations: Faculty leave is determined by the academic calendar of the Institute. A minimum paid vacation of one month is guaranteed in addition to the many Eid holidays (Ramadan and Hajj Breaks).
Air Tickets: Annual economy round-trip air tickets to the point of origin will be provided for the employee, his wife, and up to two children.
Applicaions: If you are interested in applying to NIT, an electronic application form (Word document Attachment) can be requested by sending and e-mail to:
write “NIT-ESLC-0807 application form request” in the Subject area of your e-mail message.
Dates and locations of interviews for candidates will be intimated to short listed applicants as soon as an application is on file.
For consideration as a candidate all applicants must fulfill all the following requirements:
1. A Fully COMPLETED application form (as an e-mail attachment as indicated above).
2. A scanned copy of the main page of your passport
3. A recent scanned passport size photograph
4. Scanned copies of all academic qualifications
5. A detailed CV
6. Indicate when and where you will be available for interview.
7. All required documents plus any additional relevant documents supporting your application should be sent as an e-mail attachment to:
For any further info please contact
National Institute of Technology
P O Box 21583