The University of Washington School of Law will be conducting an Academic Legal English Course in Herat, Afghanistan from December 31- February 24. We seek a qualified ESL instructor to work in Herat, Afghanistan from the end of December – February 24. [Read more…] about Qualified ESL Instructor Needed in Afghanistan
Early American English Language Schools Beylikduzu branch is seeking for native English teachers for the summer period. The candidates should be resident in Istanbul, preferably close to Beylikduzu. Experience in teaching young learners is an asset.
We have new positions For English, Math and Accounting Teachers in Saudi Arabia for a top Oil and Gas Company.
The positions are on a single status 12 month renewable contract. This is a full time position, with a full timetable. You will be teaching adults aged 18-35 on a set curriculum.
[Read more…] about English, Math and Accounting Teachers Needed In Saudi Arabia
A new prestigious school based in Jeddah, looking for experienced TEFL/TESOL teachers.
Instructors preferably based in Saudi Arabia, with an option of transfering if approved, however other applicants will be accepted.
[Read more…] about New School In Jeddah Needs Teachers
Full Time or Part time Teachers of English are required to take part in our team to;
a) teach students both in classes and companies
b) proofread the books and material prepared by our publishing team
c) teach in our virtual classes on our Online English Teaching website.
Candidates a) experienced in Teaching Turkish students,
b) experienced in teaching at virtual classes
c) experinced in proofreading
d) with BA degree and teaching qualification
e) residing in Turkey
Please apply to;
tel : +90 212 219 4232
Fax : +90 212 343 8655
Halaskargazi cad. no 283/6
English Teacher Positions in Jeddah Saudi Arabia
(1-2-year renewable contracts)
• The National Institute of Technology (NIT) is a recently commissioned post secondary, English-medium institution for training and education of male students majoring in technology oriented programs.
• The Institute offers an intensive English Program, which is part of a preparatory program. The institute is interested in recruiting well-qualified, committed and experienced teachers of English and Math.
• NIT is using a well established English program that has been well developed to suit the technology training programs and it has been successfully used for decades at similar institutions.
Applicants are invited to apply at any time for the following JOINING dates:
1- Oct 2008
2- Feb 2009
“ONLY MALE APPLICANTS WITH MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEED APPLY”
• A first degree with an MA in TEFL/TESOL or Applied Linguistics or a one- year, full-time postgraduate Diploma in TEFL/TESL from an accredited university is preferred.
• A first degree with basic postgraduate qualifications in TESOL (e.g. RSA/UCLES DELTA or Dip TEFLA) can also be considered for candidates with appropriate experience.
• A bachelor degree and CELTA+2years overseas experience is also acceptable.
• An Associate Degree + TEFL Certificate + Relevant Experience
A very competitive package depending upon qualifications and experience. All compensation is tax-free. Details will be presented during a face to face interview.
The working week is from Saturday to Wednesday. The teaching load is expected to be around 30 contact hours per week in addition to the usual out of class duties. Occasionally, faculty may have to substitute for a colleague who is sick or on emergency leave.
Calendar: NIT has its own academic calendar which is basically similar to the trimester system.
Vacations: Faculty leave is determined by the academic calendar of the Institute. A minimum paid vacation of one month is guaranteed in addition to the many Eid holidays (Ramadan and Hajj Breaks).
Air Tickets: Annual economy round-trip air tickets to the point of origin will be provided for the employee, his wife, and up to two children.
Applicaions: If you are interested in applying to NIT, an electronic application form (Word document Attachment) can be requested by sending and e-mail to:
write “NIT-ESLC-0807 application form request” in the Subject area of your e-mail message.
Dates and locations of interviews for candidates will be intimated to short listed applicants as soon as an application is on file.
For consideration as a candidate all applicants must fulfill all the following requirements:
1. A Fully COMPLETED application form (as an e-mail attachment as indicated above).
2. A scanned copy of the main page of your passport
3. A recent scanned passport size photograph
4. Scanned copies of all academic qualifications
5. A detailed CV
6. Indicate when and where you will be available for interview.
7. All required documents plus any additional relevant documents supporting your application should be sent as an e-mail attachment to:
For any further info please contact
National Institute of Technology
P O Box 21583
ALHOSN University, located in the city of Abu Dhabi, is a newly established private university accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the United Arab Emirates. With an initial enrollment of 160 students in September 2005, it now has about 900 students registered in various undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered by three Faculties: Engineering and Applied Sciences, Business, and Arts and Social Sciences. As part of our expansion plan, ALHOSN University invites applications for the following positions beginning in Spring (August 17) Semester 2008.
Job Title: ESL Instructor Department: English Language Center (ELC)
Employment Status: Full Time
Starting Date: 17 August (Spring) 2008
Both male and female instructors are required to teach English in one of the UAE’s most livable cities, Abu Dhabi.
Applicants should possess an MA in TESOL/Applied Linguistics, or a related area of study. Experience in a university English language centre and familiarity with educational technology and multi-media learning is highly desirable. Candidates should have a background in teaching EAP and ESP as well as experience in undergraduate teaching, research, and service in an EFL context.
Duties and responsibilities:
1 To teach on any of the ELC courses
2 To take part in on-going materials and test development
3 To contribute to English Language assistance offered to university students
4 To carry out related administrative duties as assigned by ELC director
5 To contribute to community service activities
Required Qualifications and Skills:
– Preference will be given to native speaker.
– Previous teaching experience is required.
– A degree in EFL or related fields from an English medium University.
-Strong communication skills.
– Computer skills an asset.
Please visit the University website at http://www.alhosnu.ae and submit an online application (only online applications will be accepted).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted at a later stage.
ALHOSN University, P.O. Box 38772, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates