Comunicorp is a Santiago-based language consulting firm with a multi-national clientele. We are ISO 9001 certified which demonstrates our commitment to quality teaching. We currently have openings in Santiago to start full-time and part-time contracts for September and October 2008 and April, May, June, and July 2009.
Comunicorp is currently seeking teachers who:
• are Native English speakers
• have a CELTA or TEFL certification or degree in ESL or Applied Linguistics
• have a University degree
• have a minimum of 1 year of classroom ESL experience preferably with adults
• above-market salary package
• work visa
• Spanish-English course exchange program
• travel stipend for getting around Santiago or for travelling outside of the city
• travel bonus upon contract completion
If you would like further information about openings throughout the year, please send a resume and information about when you would be available for work and for how long you would like to stay in Chile.