Disney English is looking for the best and brightest educators to instruct children ages 2-12 in an intensive program at our Language Learning Centers throughout China. We’re growing at an exceptional rate, and have established learning centers in several cities including, Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Ningbo, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Suzhou, with centers in Dalian, Wuxi, Chengdu and Guangzhou soon to come!
Trainers will follow an innovative and immersive Disney inspired program, leveraging state-of-the-art technology as well as Disney’s beloved characters and stories to provide students with a highly engaging and effective premium learning experience.
Once you complete our thorough training program, you will be proficient in delivering Disney English content. A variety of printed materials, multimedia tools and audio-visual aids that include formal exercises and language games will be provided in order to deliver a dynamic curriculum that emphasizes dialogue, story-telling, singing and role-playing.
Currently, we have the following positions available:
• Foreign Trainer: 2-4 years of teaching experience, specifically with young learners
• Bachelors degree required
• Candidates should have 2+ years post-graduate experience teaching young learners, ESL preferred
• Candidates should be native English speakers
• Internationally recognized TEFL or TESOL certification (ask us for help, if you have secured one)
• Creativity and excitement to engage with our learners in their lessons
• Talents in music, art, and theater are a huge plus
• Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds as required
Full Time Compensation Model:
• 10,000 – 11,000 RMB monthly salary
• 3,000RMB – 4,350RMB monthly housing allowance (dependent on location)
• 7,000RMB training bonus
• Flight to China arranged by Disney English
• Return Flight Allowance of 420RMB per month (maximum of 5000RMB toward return flight)
• Health/Dental Insurance Premium Paid
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online at http://www.disneyenglish.com/jobs.