Experience an interesting teaching opportunity in Quito, Ecuador.
William Caxton College, Private Bilingual School
Elementary, Middle, High School
– Position may entail teaching speaking, grammar, reading, science or other subjects in English.
– Possibility of teaching grades 1- 12 according to degree and experience
– Attending and being involved in school events (Christmas Program, Science Fair, Open House), staff and parent meetings
– Speaking to parents (parent-teacher conferences, informing parents about academic and disciplinary performance)
– Average number of hours: 33 class hours (classes are 40 minutes each)
– School day: 7:45- 2:00, Monday – Friday
– Contract: 1 year, August 2014 to July 2015
– Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Education or Certified teacher
– Or TEFL certified
– Basic level of Spanish
– Enthusiastic, hard working, team worker
Salary and other perks:
– $800 monthly
– Housing in a gated apartment complex
– Flight to Ecuador
– Health Insurance
– Transportation to and from school
How to apply:
Any interested candidates may contact William Caxton College at email@example.com. Please attach CV/Resume, brief letter of intent, and a photograph. Candidates will be asked to interview via Skype.
Any questions may be directed to Kristin House at firstname.lastname@example.org as well. Thanks!