The Center for Language and International Exchange of Enderun Colleges aims to provide English to individuals seeking to develop proficiency in their chosen second languages. The language programs are designed to prepare international students, depending on their individual needs, for effective and valuable communication in the global industry.
The ESL Academic Head should be able to deliver on the following:
• Implement and manage an ESL program at the Center of Language and International Exchange at Enderun Colleges.
• Be responsible for design and/or acquisition of the curriculum.
• Design and implement all operational and classroom procedures related to the programs.
• Recruit and provide leadership and consultation as the ESL expert/specialist to all staff and students in the school.
• Accelerate the learning or acquisition of English of our students in order to meet passing classroom expectations.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university or college, preferably in English Studies, Linguistics, Speech Communication and any related field; a Masters degree is an advantage.
At least 4 years of work experience in the academic or education field. Effectively handled ESL programs both academic and administrative.
The chosen candidate must be willing to work in the Philippines.
If you meet the above qualifications, and highly interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter and your updated curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.