Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd. is seeking full time teachers for its new programme in Lopburi. We are looking for young, energetic candidates whose native language is English.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree. In addition, we prefer TEFL/TESOL or some other equivalent qualifications, teaching experience will be beneficial. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply. The salary goes up to net Baht 30,000 after completing a 2-month probation.
The benefits are as follows:
– An attendance bonus to be paid at the end of each term plus a performance related bonus on the completion of a one year contract
– Visa renewal, teaching permit, work permit, provided at the company’s expense, after probation
– Basic health insurance
– On-going training
– Curriculum, lesson plans and materials for each lesson
– A Thai team teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
– 3 days free lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus transportation to Lopburi
– Assistance in securing an apartment
– Official and school holidays, approximately 30 days per annum
– An early finish as the average working day is 8am – 4pm (with an hour lunch).
For more information, please visit our web site or contact us at the following address:
Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd., Lopburi
77 Soi Eakatod, Naraimaharad Rd.
Lopburi 15000, Thailand
Tel. Office (Bangkok):
(66-2) 712 7744 to 712 7748
Bob Urron, Director of Studies (Lopburi):
Fax: (66-2) 712 7733