The ARIZONA SCHOOL of ENGLISH (ASE) in Los Mochis Mexico is currently seeking to fill 2 full-time TEFL teaching positions beginning September 1st 2008. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals that are looking to experience the Mexican culture firsthand. ASE is a friendly school that takes a genuine interest in the development of its students.
ASE was founded in 1995. Looking at a map of Mexico, Los Mochis is located almost due east across the Sea of Cortez from the tip of Baja California. By car, Los Mochis is approximately 8 hours from the nearest U.S. border crossing, which is Nogales Arizona. The city is home to about 250,000 people with an additional 250,000 people living in the surrounding communities. Los Mochis in many ways has all the characteristics of a small town. The city is normally very quiet and in fact it seems nearly deserted from 1pm to 4pm every afternoon as most businesses close for lunch and “siesta time”.
Schedules will include kids and teens classes making up at least 25 teaching hours per week. The minimum contract length is nine months, and all applicants must be native English speakers.
– All working visa costs paid
– Compensation: $110.00 pesos per classroom hour.
– Education: B.A./B.S. or equivalent (any area)
– Certification: appropriate TESL certificate
– Experience teaching ESL
– Professional Dress – slacks, skirts, dress shirts, etc.
– Professional, reliable, well mannered, energetic at all times
– Nine-month contract required.
WHEN APPLYING SEND:
– Resume with work experience and qualifications
– Letters of recommendation
CONTACT: Kikey Rivera