Childrengenios is a preschool and Elementary School that every year has a native American speaker helping to teach classes to our students. It is a great opportunity for one who likes children and wants to learn the language and culture of Latin America. Quito is the capital of Ecuador and is part of the world heritage list. Ecuador is located in South America and Galapagos Island is part of it. Due to its location Ecuador has beautiful geographical features, home of varied landscapes with infinite soil types, ecosystems, and microclimates which means that there are thousands of unique species of flora and fauna.
We offer three different options. The applicants must choose one:
1. Accommodation with a host family which includes three meals a day, internet, national phone calls, laundry.
2. Monthly payment of USD$350 an excellent competitive salary in Ecuadorian terms, but no accommodation neither flight.
3. Flight ticket up to 1200 dollars but no accommodation neither salary.
* However we give orientation to familiarize with Quito and look for reasonably priced housing options if necessary.
Minimum requirements are:
– Native born, North American English speaker. Minimum Age: 21 years
– Able to commit minimum 4 months
– Be a graduate student, recent graduate or professional
– Do not speak Spanish
– Be highly committed, responsible and flexible
Start Date – Session One March 21st
Start Date – Session Two October 1st
* Qualified applicants that require different start dates may be considered.
A very well supplied teacher resource room.
Free Spanish classes if this is one of your goals.
We help you get a cell phone.
Certificate of program participation
2. Recent photograph
4. Cover letter including start date, your personal philosophy of teaching, why you feel you would like to be in our school.
Please write to English Coordinator: Alejandra Pazmiño
Classes are offered from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Our teachers normally teach classes from Monday to Friday.