The Anglo-American Centre is looking for qualified teachers of English for young learners, teenagers and adult classes to start immediately.
Over the last few years the number of young learners and teenage students at our school has grown steadily and we are particularly keen to receive applications from teachers who enjoy working with these age-groups.
Established in 1960, we are one of the oldest private language schools in Italy and our school is the first port of call for students who want to learn English in Cagliari.
AISLi (Associazione Italiana Scuole di Lingue) regularly check that we teach to a high standard and offer quality services to our students. As the local Cambridge ESOL Centre, we organise these famous exams for candidates across Sardinia and most of our teachers are trained up to become Cambridge Oral Examiners during their time here.
This is a chance to work with experienced colleagues in a well-resourced language school.
Essential requirements for the successful candidate:
• is a native-speaker of English.
• is qualified with Cambridge CELTA or Trinity College Cert TESOL.
• has experience of teaching young learners and teenagers.
• have previously taught in Italy and speaks Italian well.
• has the legal status to work in the European Union.
The preferred candidate will also:
• be familiar with Cambridge ESOL exams.
• have done specific young learner training such as CELTYL
• have a valid driving licence for EU.
The monthly salary for a teaching position is 1150-1300 euros (net).