WE ARE GROWING – WORK WITH THE BEST TEAM IN MEXICO!
Immediate start date 3 Experienced EFL teachers
Please apply if:
• 30 + (it is unlikely that candidates under the age of 30 will have sufficient experience to cope with the demands of these positions, however we are open to be convinced)
• Native speakers only with a minimum of 2 years teaching/training experience
• B.Ed., MAEd, MATESOL, MACom, MBA, preferred or solid work record teaching in ESL or EFL using a communicative approach and comfortable with
creating interesting and dynamic classes (we use required textbooks and modules and a wealth of resources for all levels)
• Have a professional work record, business/entrepreneur and/or an excellent educational background.
• Strong character & are able to handle pressure to adapt to a new culture and work in an atmosphere where you feel confident making decisions and being a self starter.
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• Comfortable teaching Professional Adults learning English at all levels Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced
• Min. 1 year contract prefer 2 years for teachers
Our company is a Canadian/Mexican owned company that takes pride in providing excellent service delivered by professional teachers that we treat respectfully. We are happy to provide references to teachers from our current and past staff. We provide an excellent competitive salary in Mexican terms.
1. Resume (please include your phone number)
2. Recent photograph
4. Cover letter including possible start date, your personal philosophy of teaching, why you feel you would like to be on our team, how long a term you are willing to commit to living in Mexico and a short video of your teaching if you have one.
If you are in Canada please write to Trudy
If you are anywhere else write to: email@example.com
Phone interviews will be conducted once your file is complete. Gracias!