Alpha & Omega Bilingual School is looking for English teachers – Female preferred
A mildly bilingual school is looking for teachers who would like to come to teach in Santa Rosa
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Native English speaker
• Teaching experience required, but new teachers are welcome to apply as well.
• Experience teaching abroad.
• Christian values are preferred
•Committed to staying for the whole academic year
Please send the following information to the emails listed below:
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of interest/Cover letter
• 20 to 25 hours of instructional time per week, 10 hours a week for planning, job duties, and staff meetings.
• 6:50 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday*
• 2 weeks off for December Holidays
• 1 week off for Easter Holidays
• Honduran Holidays
Salary and benefits
• 14,800. Lempiras (approx. 600 USD), per month
• 3,500 Lempiras (approx. 170 USD) rent stipend per month paid by the school to the landlord.
• Flight refund from the U.S.A ( or equivalent) to Honduras- payable upon completion of the first half of the contract (maximum $600)
• Return flight refund – payable upon completion of the entire contract.
• Medical Insurance provided.
• Traveling opportunities on our end.
Our school was founded in 1982, and it’s one of the first private schools in town, we have always shared our goal of offering quality education for most of Santa Rosa’s citizens. Our legacy as a leading private school for all of these decades stands as proof of quality education.
Santa Rosa’s Background
Santa Rosa de Copan prides in being the Honduran Capital of Quality Coffee, which rates as one of the top 5 coffees in the whole world. Throughout the year, and especially during the months of April and August, people are able to enjoy many different gastronomical activities, a thriving nightlife experience and a nationwide known artistic scene that’s widely known for popular music and relevant artists in other disciplines as well.
Santa Rosa de Copan is a welcoming city for people around the world, a town where we as citizens have experienced an exponential growth in tourism, especially for people who enjoy historical downtowns and a good coffee, Santa Rosa is also two hours away from the borders with Guatemala and El Salvador.