We are looking for teachers to come to Honduras; The first position is to TEACH ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL TEACHER) TO STUDENTS FROM PRE-K TO 5th GRADE.
The Second position is to be the LEAD TEACHER FOR 1st GRADE.
Teach in a private Bilingual school in Tegucigalpa Honduras, cultivating their interests and building up their confidence in English learning, and improving their spoken English. Communicating with local teachers and help them with their English instruction.
ESL Teacher has two options:
July 15 to October 15 or August 1st to October 29, 2011.
(teaching for 3 months)
Lead Teacher for 1st Grade:
July 3 to November 30, 2011.
(teaching for 5 months)
Positions: for teachers or students who are enrolled in an education career, Spoken English teachers in elementary schools, middle school,
High school as well as universities and colleges.
• Planning and executing instructional lessons
• Cultivating students’ interests in learning English
• assessing students based on their daily performance
• “NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER”
•Enrolled in an education career or have a teaching degree
• working experience.
• Previous teaching experience ideal but not compulsory
• Good health, no bad hobbies
• Others: extroverted, patient, responsible and have a passion for English teaching
Benefits and entitlements:
• 3 month teaching
• Workload: 5 days a week from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm teaching sessions per week, 45-50mins for each session
• Salary: $100 per week
• free room and board , including lunch at the school
• Airfare Reimbursement: (reimbursed when the contract is finished and up to $600)
• free transportation to and from the school
• Free airport pick-up
• Free tutoring of Spanish language, twice a week
4-Scanned copy of your qualification certificates and transcripts