EnglishWORKS! is a growing English school in beautiful colonial Queretaro Mexico and is looking to fill the teaching positions. Come and work with the best!
1. Immediate start date Experienced EFL teacher
2. Immediate start date Academic Director with min. 2 years experience
• Recruiting experience preferred
• Management experience
• Responsibilities: Recruiting, Teacher training and meetings, Scheduling, Program development
3. Summer Camp teachers see description below
Please apply if:
• 30 + (it is unlikely that candidates under the age of 30 will have sufficient experience to cope with the demands of these positions, however we are open to be convinced)
• Native speakers only with a minimum of 2 years teaching/training experience
• B.Ed., MAEd, MATESOL, MACom, MBA, preferred or solid work record teaching in ESL or EFL using a communicative approach and comfortable with creating interesting and dynamic classes (we use required textbooks and modules and a wealth of resources for all levels)
• Have a professional work record, business/entrepreneur and/or an excellent educational background.
• You are of strong character & are able to handle pressure to adapt to a new culture and work in an atmosphere where you feel confident making decisions and being a self starter.
• It is not necessary to speak Spanish we have Spanish tutors at very reasonable hourly rates and will integrate teachers into a private learning system if this is one of your goals.
• You are a team player with strong communication skills.
• You are comfortable teaching Professional Adults learning English at all levels Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced
Our company is a Canadian/Mexican owned company that takes pride in providing excellent service delivered by professional teachers that we treat respectfully. We are happy to provide references to teachers from our current and past staff.
We provide an excellent competitive salary in Mexican terms. You need to be energetic because we work onsite for companies starting from 7a.m., then most of the day is free and our last class of the day is 7 – 8:30 p.m.
2. Recent photograph
4. Cover letter including start date, your personal philosophy of teaching, why you feel you would like to be on our team, how long a term you are willing to commit to with phone number and best times to call for phone interview. Academic Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone interviews will be conducted once your file is complete. Gracias!
We are looking for 10 volunteer teachers for our fourth annual summer camp. We prefer teachers between the ages of 24 – 38 years old. The camp is an outreach to our community to encourage children to learn English and have fun doing it!
We divide into stations that each teacher is responsible for and the campers rotate throughout the 2 weeks.
Examples of stations:
1. Art & Crafts
5. Music & Dance
7. Computer Fun
10. Cooking Fun
Teachers prepare 10 days of lesson plans during the mornings of the first week and a short parent presentation for the last day of camp. To say a BIG thank you we provide room and board with a family home stay for 3 weeks. The Spanish immersion program is every afternoon for the first week. This is not a classroom based program rather it is a fun and dynamic one on one tutorials based in the community. This is an awesome opportunity to jump start your Spanish learning or practice improving what you already know. We hope to hear from you soon. Please send resume, letters of reference and/or references and recent photograph.
The camp is from the 14 – 25thof July and the Spanish camp for teachers from July 7 – 11th.
Write to email@example.com for information package.