We are seeking full time teachers whose native language is English to teach children and young adults. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree but we would consider applicant with TEFL/TESOL or some other equivalent qualifications and teaching experience.
Salary will be based on qualification and experience, basic salary for university graduates starts from net Baht 30,000.
Baht 15,000 gratuity will be granted upon completion of a one-year contract plus bonus at the management’s discretion for outstanding performance.
• Visa renewal, teaching permit, work permit, provided at the company’s expense, after probation.
• Health and accident insurance
• On-going training
• Ready-made Curriculum, lesson plans and materials for each lesson
• A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
• 3 days reimbursable lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants
• Assistance in securing accommodation
• Paid holidays approximately 25 days per annum
• Transportation allowance for going to and from schools to the office
• Wider experience in teaching holiday program, camp, trip, voluntary work and teacher training
• Teach during the working hours, Monday – Friday
For more information, please visit our web site or contact us at the following address:
Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd.
4th Floor, Lee House
275 Thonglor Soi 13, Sukhumvit 55
Tel 66-2) 712 7744-48
Fax (66-2) 712 7733
E-mail: email@example.com / teach_esl @ funlanguage.co.th
Web site: http://www.funlanguage.co.th