The Sinaloa Campus of ITESM (Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey) is currently looking to hire experienced English teachers who have a Bachelor’s degree and are certified to teach ESL/EFL. Teachers will be expected to work a split shift teaching senior high school classes in the morning and continuing education classes in the late afternoons/evenings.
Successful candidates will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree and a TESL/TEFL certificate
• Experience in the teaching of composition
• Experience in the teaching of conversation
• Experience in materials design (a plus but not a requirement)
• A communicative approach to language teaching
• A willingness to commit to at least one year
Starting salary is approximately $16,000 pesos per month. Teachers will need to arrive no later than January 5, 2009. One-way airfare to Mexico will be paid for by the institute and upon completion of a year (or more), return airfare will also be covered. Accommodations will be provided for the first week and help will be given in searching for an apartment. Rent in Culiacan ranges from 2500-3500 pesos per month.
Please send your resumes and cover letters to Jessica Poon at email@example.com. Preliminary interviews will be conducted in Vancouver, BC and the Lower Mainland area.
For more information about our institute, please visit our website at www.sin.itesm.mx.